No, BBC, I don’t think you understand. I NEED more Sherlock.
And yes, I ship Molly and Sherlock. Fuck me, right?
Mollock has GOT to be the ship name for Molly and Sherlock, right? I mean, wtf, Shelolly? That sounds bloody wrong.
Talking to My Brother
- Hank: Did you know the earth's core would be solid if it weren't for the heat generated by radioactive decay of nuclear isotopes?
- Me: That's kind of beautiful.
- Hank: hahaha
- Me: No, but the idea that decay is what makes life possible is deeply resonant.
- Hank: Well, it isn't decay in the traditional sense.
- Me: Shut up. I'm having a moment.
Just watched the leaked trailer for TFIOS.
(It felt so wrong, it felt so right)
The Original Meeting for The Prince and Snow White, from the original 1937 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs comic strip, released weekly, beginning December 14, a week before the film’s premiere.
Look, everyone! He has a name.
Prince Buckethead. My life is complete.